Why Choose Us?
Front Street Optometric Care is a full-service eye care office in Wilmington, North Carolina. Our goal is to provide the highest quality of eye care to you while exhibiting excellent customer service. We are passionate about our patients. When you walk through our doors, you will be greeted by our experienced eye care professionals who are dedicated to providing personalized eye care for you and your whole family in a friendly and professional environment.
We want you to have healthy vision for the rest of your life. We want to help you stay up to date on your optical prescriptions and annual eye exams and we want to make the process as seamless as possible for you.
Contact us today to schedule your appointment with Dr. Tiffany Jackson at our Wilmington optometrist office and give your vision the level of care and attention it deserves. Visit us at 273 N. Front Street in Wilmington, North Carolina.
Why Visit Your Eye Doctor?
Over the course of your lifetime your eyesight will change and wearing an old/weak prescription for your contact lenses or eyeglasses, can strain your eyes, resulting in frequent headaches or blurry vision.
In addition to eye-strain there are many issues that may affect your eyes that your our eye doctor can treat:
- Overly Dry, Painful Eyes – most often a visit to the eye doctor can determine if there is something wrong and correct the problem, ending your pain quickly and easily.
- Odd Blind Spots or Floating Water-Looking Spots (with or without migraines) – your Wilmington optometrist can determine what is causing them. Aside from being an annoyance, they could be signs of an eye illness – get them checked.
- Headaches, Achy Eyes, Blurred Vision – may simply be results of eye-strain, related to an out of date prescription, common with the increased use of computers, or they could also be indicators of other more serious vision issues. Exams can determine the cause, alleviate these symptoms, and avoid future instances.
- Diabetes – most diabetic patients are at a greater risk for vision problems such as retinopathy. Your Wilmington optometrist is able to monitor for early signs of this disease through yearly exams and retinal photographs
- Retinal Tears or Glaucoma – often go undetected because of the lack of symptoms, but with regular screening both can be identified in their early stages and their immediate treatment can prevent future vision loss.
Wilmington Eye Exams
Our Wilmington eye doctor believes that your vision is your most important and valuable sense. That’s why we offer you the very best care for your optimum eye-health. We combine modern technology with old-fashioned personalized customer service. We won’t rush you through your appointment or eye examination. We will take our time to get to know you, discuss your specific concerns, and perform a thorough examination, so that each concern can be discussed and fully treated. Our doctors at Front Street Optometric Care will take their time to listen to you, answer your questions, and make sure you’re satisfied; our goal is to achieve the best possible vision for all our patients.
Whether you require custom fitting of a new pair of eyeglasses or a complete, new contact lenses or a thorough eye examination, Front Street Optometric Care will make sure you receive comprehensive eye care and outstanding customer care. Contact us today at 910-341-4556.